Sunday, August 2, 2009

journal entry #6

1.

What challenge did you take?
Get high score in a quiz or seatwork. I got a perfect score in our seatwork in Math011.


Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
Yes. I feel so happy and satisfied.

What have you realized/learned from your experience?
I realized that I can make it. I can get a perfect score as long I exerted an effort.


2. Assignment for next meeting a. Read about the effects of smoking.b. Watch the film “An Inconvenient Truth”, staring Al Gore and directed by Davis Guggenheim. On the journal, write your reaction to the movie:- The most striking scene in the movie- Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie- Your realization after watching the movie- The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment