Sunday, August 2, 2009

journal entry #10

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
I have experienced negative peer pressure during my highschool life, 2nd yr. my friend told me to change his answer on his quiz whlie I'm checking it. (doktorin yung papel niya.) So he will pass our quiz.

2. How did you react to it? Why?
I agreed on him that I will change his answers because "naaawa ako" if he will fail.


3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
I felt happy because I was able to help him but I'm really nervous when I am doing that. I'm also guilty.

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I learned that it is wrong and it is not the best way to help him to pass our quiz because what I did is very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment