Sunday, June 28, 2009

journal entry #2

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?
I really enjoy my first at MCL because I met my old friends, my former classmates and I met new friends.

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?
My professors are good. They are all knowledgable with their lessons.

3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?
I think our strength is we are united if we have some group work.

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?
My courses are very interesting. I think the IT is easy because some of the lessons are familiar to me. Some was tackled during our highschool. In my drawing subject, I think it is challenging because I'm not that good in drawing and it is my first to have this course.

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.
I'm still in the stage of adjustment in my drawing subject. Since it is my first time to have this subject. I'm still practicing because I'm not that good in drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment